Department: OMD – RD
Job Code: OMDRD1817
Sr. R&D engineer specialized in electrical/optical engineering.
- RF/electrical circuit design for optical transceiver /transmitter products. Be able to understand RF/electrical circuits and perform electronic components selection, functional verification test and related R&D.
- RF, analog/digital mix circuit board trouble-shooting and repair.
- Develop/setup automatic test systems for optical transceiver/transmitter design verification tests and production tests. Be able to develop or setup testing fixture, evaluation boards and related testing equipments. Skill and knowledge in Labview programming is preferred.
- Other laser devices tests. Knowledge in optics and lasers are preferred.
- Advanced software/ firmware programming. Be able to program embedded MCU for transceiver.
- Masters or PhD in Electrical/Optical Engineering
- 2~5 years related
- FPGA Design/Programming Experience Preferred