- Location : Location
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Employee Type
Our Houston, TX office is looking for a Civil EIT or PE with 3+ years of experience to join our Telecommunications team.
The candidates that fills this role must have a willingness to perform general engineering tasks supporting various project managers in the wireless and telecommunication field. Responsibilities include producing construction documents, site walks, corresponding with clients and other permitting and regulatory agencies, mentoring and training junior staff, etc.
- BS or MS from an ABET accredited university in the field of Civil Engineering or related.
- EIT or PE license or ability to obtain within one year of employment
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Strong communication, leadership, and technical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Analytical, AutoCAD, Communication, Design/Drafting, Engineering, Industrial, Project Management, Telecommunications|