* indicates an internal reference can be offered on your behalf by a current employee. Please contact us.
Department: OMD Manufacturing Engineering
Job Code: OMDME1803
We are looking for an optoelectronics device test engineer. The Test Engineer’s primary responsibility is to test, data analysis, and some programming to complete exact tasks..
• Electrical and optical characterizations of semiconductor optoelectronics devices and module (semiconductor laser, photodetectors, etc). DC and RF test on individually packaged device levels in a cleanroom environment for various products.
• Develop all the required software to validate the requirements of the unit under test and to improve throughput and yield.
• Confer with planning and design staff to ensure efficient production methods
• Responsibilities also include developing testing plans for new products, data processing and analysis, and creating the summary report.
Master’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science, applied physics, or optical engineering
• 1 or more years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills to manage multiple/concurrent projects.
• Preferred but not limited for computer skills: LabView programming or database experience.
• Houston, TX
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Applied Mathematics, Communication, Engineering, Environmental, Optoelectronics|