Text IQ is a B2B Artificial Intelligence company with a reimagined approach to managing and mitigating risks derived from enterprise data. Text IQ’s Unstructured Data Platform uses AI to help Global 2000s and government agencies around the world protect sensitive information with ease and speed, providing the freedom to grow.
Since its founding in 2014, Text IQ has achieved record growth in revenue and headcount with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Vancouver, and Cork, Ireland. Featured in TechCrunch and Forbes, Text IQ’s AI solutions have been implemented at some of the world’s leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations and has the backing of executives from Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, Verizon, Oracle, and Apple in addition to top venture capital firms including FirstMark Capital, Sierra Ventures, and Floodgate.
Your opportunity for Impact
As our VP of People Operations, you’ll oversee the end-to-end employee journey, from attraction (employer branding) to off-boarding, owning both the strategy and execution of programs that engage and retain top talent.
You will play a critical role in helping us grow our distributed team in the US, Canada and Ireland, while building programs that connect the dots between our business and our biggest asset, our people.
This role will be part of the leadership team, closely working with our co-founders and management team to foster and promote a world-class employee experience.
What you’ll do in this role
- Architect strategies that span the entire employee lifecycle/experience, taking ownership of human resources, talent acquisition, people analytics, talent development and retention/transition
- Manage and develop our People Ops team of four across talent acquisition and HR
- Develop compensation strategies that attract and retain talent, promote growth and are equitable across our population
- Use people-related data to drive better decision making and develop key metrics to measure employee happiness, performance, culture, engagement, and retention
- Build and drive scalable solutions around making our leaders better managers, growing our team’s capabilities, and driving employee retention
- Craft strategic messaging for internal and external communications
- Build programs that support and drive DEIB at scale and promote psychological safety
What you will bring
- 10+ years of People Operations experience, including leading teams in tech or other high growth industries
- Proven experience owning a People Ops roadmap that includes hyper-growth
- Proven track record scaling up an organization to over 150 people
- Experience building a robust People roadmap and strategy
- Focuses on and cares deeply about cultivating a strong employee experience
- Prior experience scaling a People Operations function at a high-growth Series A/B to Series C/D/E startup is a strong plus
At Text IQ, we believe that our team members are the most critical building block of our success. When you join Text IQ, you join a people-centric culture where you will have the opportunity to work with some of the leading companies in the world, and the most talented people in the industry. We invest in talented people and give them room to grow and innovate.
We believe every Text IQ team member has a right to affordable healthcare, retirement, vacation, and other company perks. Our People team is constantly coming up with new ideas to support our people’s health, happiness and professional development. We offer a comprehensive with benefits package, including:
- Discretionary PTO
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company-paid health & dental insurance with optional vision, life, and disability choices
- WFH Stipend
Text IQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
|Job Category||Architecture, Communication, Human Resources, Information Technology, Psychology, Public Relations, Security|