Posting End Date:
You will be enabling the development and implementation of the Gas Transmission and Midstream (GTM) Integrated Management System (IMS); developing effective and efficient processes to fulfill management system requirements and proposing ideas for continual improvement. You will be an integral member of the GTM IMS Team, which plays an overall governance role within GTM. A significant portion of this role involves interfacing with internal stakeholders, particularly with senior leaders, within Enbridge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead and manage the execution of Governance and Management Review processes.
- Lead business process optimization initiatives to enhance effectiveness of IMS processes and lead implementation / integration activities to ensure key processes are designed well.
- Design, develop and implement fit-for-purpose IMS processes inclusive of applicable documents, procedures, guides and tools.
- Provide subject matter expertise and advise Management Program and Element Owners in their implementation of IMS processes in accordance with IMS requirements.
- Prepare communications and high impact presentation materials for senior management.
- Prepare and/or deliver management system training and orientation to internal stakeholders.
- Manage reviews of the GTM IMS (e.g., internal and external audits/assessments/info exchanges).
- Work with internal stakeholders to manage effective rollout of key IMS processes across the GTM asset lifecycle.
- Lead and/or participate in cross-functional / cross-BU work efforts to identify and incorporate IMS improvements.
- Support Program and Process Owners in their development of relevant metrics/measures to monitor key operational controls and manage risks.
- Manage design and development of identified IMS enhancement projects/assignments.
- Manage and execute various applicable projects as identified by Manager, IMS, Operational Excellence.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have:
- A University degree.
- 7+ years of related experience.
- Business process optimization experience.
- Oil and gas experience with Field Operations support.
- You are:
- A strong communicator who articulates visions and concrete plans for process improvement, drives change and achieves results.
- An individual with a people-first philosophy and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A strategic thinker and influencer who thrives in ambiguous environments.
- Process-oriented and organized with high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Passionate about resolving pain points through good design.
- A strong relationship builder who communicates and collaborates with all levels of management, including regulatory agencies / industry associations.
- You can:
- Articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences in a compelling manner.
- Analyze information, develop conclusions and present content through clear, well-written communications.
- Manage concurrent projects that are multi-dimensional and encompass multiple work streams.
- The following are considered assets:
- Prosci Change Management certification.
- Six Sigma certification.
- PMI/PMP certification.
- Proficient with SharePoint.
- 10+ years of directly related experience
- This role involves a standard work week in an office environment.
- Periodic travel (10%) to Enbridge office or regional field locations in US and Canada.
- Occasional overtime work may be required.
- Flexibility to work globally across time zones.
Enbridge provides competitive workplace programs that differentiate us and offer flexibility to our team members. Enbridge’s FlexWork (Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees the opportunity to work variable daily schedules with a flexible start and end time, to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine your eligibility for each option or combination of options. #LI-Hybrid #joinourteam
Physical Requirements include but are not limited to:
Grasping, kneeling, light – moderate lifting (objects up to 20 pounds), reaching above shoulder, repetitive motion, typing, sitting, standing, visual requirement (able to see screens, detect color coding, read fine print), hearing requirement and the ability to sit at a computer for long periods of time.
Mental Requirements (Both Field & Office) include but are not limited to:
Ability to: understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, understand complex problems and collaborate/explore alternative solutions, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, organize and prioritize work schedule on a short-term basis, make decisions which have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and monitor impact outside this area, understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine forms, compose letters, outlines, memoranda and basic reports and communicate with individuals via telephone.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting email@example.com.
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system only.
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com
|工作分类||Development Services - Planning, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Data Management, Engineering, Information Technology, Management, Mathematical/Statistical Skills, Network Administration, Statistics|