About Technip Energies
As Energy Transition Business Development Lead, you will coordinate with stakeholders to develop an attractive pipeline of energy transition advisory opportunities that are supportive of our growth strategy and business development initiatives. You’ll manage complex proposal opportunities, programs and transactions, while influencing stakeholder, customer, vendor and regulator points of view. Creativity, initiative and collaboration with stakeholders to meet deadlines and drive transactions to closure are skills that are critical to success in this role.
This is a key role within the Genesis Americas commercial team, leading Business Development efforts in a large growth market in the Americas (US, Lat Am, Canada), whilst liaising with internal stakeholders around the world.
About the Job
- Deep understanding of the Energy Transition landscape and the public and private enterprises driving the change in the Americas region.
- Identifies, evaluates, recommends and pursues new growth opportunities in energy transition space, specifically in decarbonization, low carbon solutions, offshore wind, business advisory services.
- Interacts with stakeholders at all levels within the organization, including local and global energy transition champions, Technip Americas business development network and leaders in Genesis Americas Advisory group.
- Identifies Genesis unique selling points, anticipates customer needs, assesses requirements and identifies new and creative workable solutions with a view to maximize opportunities. Supported by ‘WIN-IT’ process.
- Obtains results as measured by increasing sales pipeline and order intake metrics.
- Ability to work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Supports process improvement efforts –
- Acts as a guiding hand for a team of portfolio delivery managers who are single points of contact for traditional oil and gas customers and enhances sales ability of local energy transition champions.
- Other duties as assigned
We offer you not only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break down boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field and minimum ten years of experience.
- excellent organizational/interpersonal skills and safety as the utmost priority
- Broad knowledge of commercial aspects of the energy industry
- Previous experience negotiating advisory and consultancy agreements with public and private enterprises
- Comprehensive understanding of deal structure, contract terms, financial issues, and other aspects of the energy transition
- Demonstrate track record of increasing business leads and order intake from previous experience
- Preferred: experience leading change management programs for consulting firms or in the public sector.
|工作分类||Business Administration, Communication, Engineering, Environmental, Industrial, Management, Sales & Marketing|