Allstate – Dewayne Armstrong Missouri City, TX, USA
$20,000 to $40,000 Annually
Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service/Sales Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hands On Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.
|工作分类||Development Services - Planning, Business Administration, Customer Service, Hospitality, Insurance, Media Relations, Public Relations, Sales & Marketing|