Department: Internal Audit
Job Code: IA1800
The Internal Auditor will assess the Company’s internal control structure while working closely with the management team. The Internal Auditor will ensure that all the business processes in the company are risk-management compliant.
- Participate and assist in all phases of audits in accordance with internal audit methodology for assurance.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned projects; communicate the results to Internal Audit Manager.
- Complete process walkthroughs and document process narrative.
- Coordinate with external auditor on SOX testing and related activities.
- Prepare ad hoc internal audit projects in areas beyond assigned responsibilities.
- Audit compliance with existing AOI internal control systems and procedures.
- Stay abreast of new legislation and regulatory requirements, and communicating their impact on the company to management.
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Where appropriate, recommend changes and/or new systems and procedures to strengthen AOI internal controls.
Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance required
At least 12 months of work experience in auditing. Big 4 Audit experience a plus. Prior manufacturing field experience preferred.
- Understand the requirements and procedures for documentation and testing under Sarbanes-Oxley Act and ensuring full compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of financial accounting, operations research, process improvement, managing processes, analyzing information, and reporting research results
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of ERP system (SAP) and PLM system (Windchill) a plus
- Interact effectively with wide variety of people
- Willing to work extended hours as required, self-motivated, independent and responsible without supervision
- Flexibility to travel (10%) to Asia
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
Sugar Land, TX
|工作分类||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Development Services - Planning, Admin & Clerical, Analytical, Applied Mathematics, Auditing, Business Administration, Data Management, Document Control, Estimation, Finance, Industrial, Leadership, Management, Mathematical/Statistical Skills, Mechanical, Office Assistance, Project Management, Quality Control|