Job Code: SPDWC1820
We are looking for a Machine Vision Engineer who will be in charge of our compound semiconductor Laser Wafer and Chip vision inspection to expand the capabilities of our semi automated defect detection system in a cleanroom environment. Main tasks include product inspection yield monitoring and improvement, inspection algorithm improvement, and regular inspection, maintenance, and optimization of tools/equipment.
- Learn current inspection system and implement improvement for defect inspection overkill and escape.
- Create and modify inspection recipes.
- Apply image processing such as image enhancement, thresholding, morphology, feature extraction, classification etc. to improve defect detection accuracy.
- Review OQC rejected work orders and feedback to inspection model .
- Troubleshooting for work orders with inspection issues.
- Ensure production line meet uptime, cycle time and quality metrics, have the sense of urgency on resolution of production issues.
- Inspection yield report analysis on a weekly basis.
- Current inspection of hardware tool routine maintenance and new tool qualification.
- Document process changes/updates in format of Standard Operating Procedure.
- Technical training for operators and technicians.
- Regularly and effectively communicate status of activities/project updates with manager.
- Overtime may be needed for production line needs.
BS Physics, Electrical Science, Computer Science or other Engineering discipline.
Experienced in AI, machine learning and/or machine vision system.
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- Experience of III-V compound semiconductor cleaving is highly preferred
- Wafer level inspection tool experience highly preferred
- Programming in Labview and Python highly preferred
- Knowledge of cameras, lenses, optics, lighting, and others for image capture and processing
- Experience in Microsoft Access or SQL preferred
- Experience in Cognex Vidi highly preferred
- Trouble-shoot capability skills
In addition to competitive salary, AOI offers
• Sign on and annual refresher grant of restricted stocks
• Flexible and competitive health (medical, dental, vision) plans offer the employee with the right options to meet individual and family needs
• Employer matching on 401(k) deferrals
• Generous PTO policy (over 3 weeks of PTO in the initial year), with unused PTO payout at end of the year
• Relocation package
• Immigration sponsorships
• Houston, TX
|工作分类||Development Services - Planning, Automation, Business Administration, Chemistry, Computer Science, Data Management, Document Control, Electrical, Engineering, Estimation, Industrial, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Mathematical/Statistical Skills, Mechanical, Network Administration, Optoelectronics, Project Management, Quality Control, Science & Biotech, Software Development, Supply Chain|