- Analyze costs to ensure margin optimization for new and existing options.
- Maintain all sales materials pertaining to options: Catalogued Options List, Options List, Plan Options Master, Selection Sheets, Appliance Brochures and TrueLine.
- Maintain current options and selections systems.
- Provide pricing for custom requests in different markets.
- Ensure all option codes are properly assigned to new communities.
- Provide timely service and support to Designers and Sales Professionals investigating issues that may include wrong ECOs, pricing questions, system errors, etc.
- Support Options Director with fluctuating miscellaneous projects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- Requires 0 to 2 years of relevant analytical experience or college courses in analysis in lieu of experience.
- Ability to analyze, recognize errors, and ask effective questions.
- Demonstrated computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Perry Homes is closely following the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and implementing processes that promote candidate and employee safety. Out of an abundance of caution, our interviewing process will now be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
***Note to job seekers: Your resume will be reviewed as the best qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is potential match***
Perry Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|工作分类||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Admin & Clerical, Business Administration, Data Management, Document Control, Inventory Control|