Houston, TX, US, 77002
NRG is the leading integrated power company in the U.S., built on the strength of our diverse competitive electric generation portfolio and leading retail electricity platform. A Fortune 500 company, NRG creates value through best-in-class operations, reliable and efficient electric generation, and a retail platform serving residential and commercial businesses. Working with electricity customers large and small, we implement sustainable solutions for producing and managing energy, developing smarter energy choices and delivering exceptional service as our retail electricity providers serve almost three million residential and commercial customers throughout the country.
More information is available at www.nrg.com. Connect with NRG Energy on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @nrgenergy.
SAP ABAP developer with techno-functional skillset who can help develop, design, maintain, enhance SAP applications primarily in SAP CRM & SAP IS-U modules supporting key front-office and some back-office processes for the utility industry.
Experience with CRM processes such as UI5 Development for customer enrollment and service and underlying OData Services, CRM-Interaction Center, SOAP & REST Based Web Services, CRM middleware monitoring and troubleshooting and ISU processes such as account maintenance, customer inquiry, credit and collections, device management, FICA, commodity market transactions and non-commodity setups.
Exposure to HANA modeling, SQL Script, Development of AMDP and CDS Views, Telephony integration, Adobe forms, and Web IDE is a plus.
Strong understanding of electricity utilities and retail industry as well as the meter-to-cash processes preferred.
- Design, enhance, maintain and support retail-based utility SAP CRM front office processes working within a team-first oriented environment, primarily skilled in SAP ISU and ECC domain.
- SAPUI5 Development, Debugging and Troubleshooting.
- Web service development including SOAP XML based and REST Based
- HANA related development – Modelling, SQL Script, AMDPs and CDS views
- CRM Middleware – Monitoring & Troubleshooting BDOC failures for Master data and transaction Data
- Experience with CRM and SD Integration – CRM/SD Contracts/DMRs and SD Billing
- OData Development
- Debugging skills are must
- Adobe Forms
- In-depth working experience as ABAP developer with techno-functional skillset and exposure to deregulated or regulated electricity markets in US.
- Develop and maintain processes, applications, standard application programs providing business functions, such as online screens, batch reports, creation of applications interface files, and basic WEB knowledge.
- Determine detailed system requirements based on business requirements provided by the Operations groups.
- Configure and test ECC/IUT modifications to support new system development, enhancements, and production support modifications.
- Translate functional specifications from the business and functional personnel for customized modifications that cannot be delivered through CRM/ ECC development.
- Unit test program changes.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the impact assessment and testing of SAP AOPs (add-on packs) and SAP Release upgrades.
- Support the development and execution of Enterprise Test scripts.
- Investigate problems reported by the end-users to the Help Desk, resolve production incidents and handle on-call pager if required.
- Help with SAP CRM/ISU/CCS day-to-day production support issues and related system issues that arise in the daily operations of the system.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the operations groups in order to assist with problem solving and as a resource for training development.
- Interface with operations team and business teams to realize requirements, existing business processes, resolve issues and determine cost estimates.
- Bachelor’s degree in an accredited four-year college in computer science, software engineering or university or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of SAP development/configuration experience required
- Familiarity with Texas (ERCOT) or North East Market Transactions.
- Experience working in a waterfall and Agile framework – SCRUM, KANBAN
- Performance tuning, code optimization, and staying abreast of latest coding and optimization standards.
- Process-oriented and analytical, quality-oriented thinking is a must. The individual will be required to identify logical, rational approaches to business solutions.
- Experience working with end users, taking their business problems and translating them into system requirements.
- Lead / Coordinate a small, well-defined portion of a project or work process.
- Configuration, testing, maintenance, enhancements and or support activities.
- Evaluating user change requests and obtains approval to make modifications.
- Lead project planning sessions with team members to analyze business and technical requirements.
- Conducting unit testing to ensure application meets specifications.
- Working within a system related or operations related front office environment.
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Flexibility, dedication, and team-spirit are required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required in order to provide appropriate cross functional support and interaction.
- Ability to attend meetings either remotely or in person and respond to application problems as needed.
- Open office environment.
- Major activities performed on PC connected to Unix, and client/server applications.
- Requirements for telephone consultation & support with clients.
- Duties are performed during standard business hours, in addition, there is a rotation of on-call support across the team, requiring 24-hour availability to respond on some nights and weekends.
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours as necessary, especially during critical issue resolution and to achieve project milestones.
- Ability to work remotely from a safe location to help support business continuity plan and guideline during any climatic events, disasters and pandemic.
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant’s experience or skills. Official description on file with Human Resources.
|工作分类||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Development Services - Planning, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Data Management, Document Control, Electrical, Engineering, Hardware/Software Support, Industrial, Information Technology, Management, Mathematical/Statistical Skills, Network Administration, Project Management, Quality Control, Research Development, Software Development|