Position will be responsible for oversight of engineering and consulting services for clients across the US. Main responsibilities include leading others in creating the electrical, instrumentation and controls components of pipeline facility design deliverables. Projects range in size and complexity from small utility regulator station upgrades to large metering and regulation or compressor station projects. This position can influence the growth and success of the Pipeline & Facilities group. Opportunities to advance into leadership roles are available.
Position may include full or partial responsibility of the following assignments:
- Lead and/or self-perform the execution of engineering activities
- Design layouts for PLC, RTU & SCADA panels. Design the Instrument Index, I/O List, electrical equipment, and instruments specifications of pipeline related facilities
- Development of one-line, three-lines, schematics diagrams, wiring diagrams, AC power systems, short circuit and arc flash studies
- Create hazardous area classification drawings and specify appropriately rated equipment.
- Development of logic diagram, cause & effects, control narratives and control system.
- Design grounding, ground grid, control buildings, station layouts, lighting, and perform basic calculation.
- Participate in development of P&IDs, equipment and instrument procurement packages.
- Participate in preparation of proposals and scope development, including
- Conceptual designs and execution plans
- Engineering/project cost estimates and schedules
- Participate in coordination of design activities with other disciplines (Pipeline Facility (Mech), Pipeline, Civil/Structural, etc.)
- Perform in in a seller/doer role for electrical only projects.
- Develop and improve processes, tools, and standards
- Provide leadership, training and mentoring to less experienced engineers and team members
- Support recruitment initiatives within the E&IC discipline
- Meet and correspond with clients or outside personnel
- Provide short term field support during construction
- Support business development and marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from ABET accredited program
- Minimum of 7 years related experience (completion of master’s degree in related field may be substituted for one year of experience)
- Profession Engineer registration strongly preferred
- Experience in the electrical, instrumentation, and control engineering for pipeline facilities such as natural gas metering and regulating stations, storage upgrades, and compressor stations.
- Advanced knowledge of industrial standards and codes such as AGA, API, PIP ISO, NFPA, NEC, IEEE
- Beneficial but not required to have:
- Ability to perform risk management review (HAZOP, SIL)
- Experience with Safety Instrumented System (SIS), Safety Instrumented Functions (SIF), DCS, BMS
- Strong preference for those with:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability of solving difficult problems that require adaptation and modification of standard approaches, techniques, procedures and criteria
|工作分类||Development Services - Planning, Analytical, Auditing, Construction, Design/Drafting, Electrical, Engineering, Estimation, Hardware/Software Support, Human Resources, Industrial, Instructional/Traiing, Management, Procurement, Project Management, Public Relations, Quality Control, Research Development, Supervision|