The Accounting Manager is a key leader of the Finance & Accounting department, bringing experience in managing a public company’s SEC/External reporting function. The manager is also responsible for managing all financial reports that support the statutory requirements of external consolidated financial statements as well as internal planning.
Accounting and Reporting
- Oversee and manage the preparation of SEC filings (10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, etc.) and all underlying supporting schedules and calculations.
- Review iXRBL tagging associated with quarterly and annual SEC filings to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinate all aspects (including footnote, MD&A, and risk factors disclosure) of the Company’s quarterly and annual filings with SEC; prepares US GAAP Disclosure and SEC checklists.
- Apply technical accounting expertise (GAAP, SEC bonuses, etc.) when researching technical accounting solutions and writing memos.
- Assist with monthly closing cycles, including bank account reconciliation.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statement packages, including multi-entity elimination and consolidation analysis.
- Assist in income tax calculation relating to ASC718 analysis.
- Filing of various government and local surveys and regulatory reports as needed.
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Manage weekly revenue and gross margin forecast reports.
- Assist with annual financial budget planning processes from scratch for worldwide locations; provide forecast material for earning guidance.
- Conduct in-depth periodic financial performance reviews, identify red flags of abnormal ratio changes, and provide additional transparency/business insights for management alert.
- Provide transfer pricing transactional analysis and propose necessary pricing policy change if necessary.
- Coordinate and assist with quarterly reviews and annual audits with external auditors.
- Support banking audits and internal control activities.
- Process Improvement with Technology
- Lead projects/process improvements across the organization; able to quickly grasp new technical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required
- At least 5 years in public companies’ financial reporting is required, additional FP&A experience is preferred
- License of Certified Public Accountant and robust knowledge of US GAAP required
- Public company and SEC registrant experience is preferred
- Prior management experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of all aspects of financial analysis and management required
- SAP and BPC knowledge and experience are a plus
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a varied and diverse workload while ensuring accuracy and timeliness with excellent attention to detail and a commitment to continuous process streamlining and improvement
In addition to a competitive salary, AOI offers
- Flexible and competitive health (medical, dental, vision) plans offer the employee with the right options to meet individual and family needs
- Employer matching on 401(k) deferrals
- Generous PTO policy (over 3 weeks of PTO in the initial year), with unused PTO payout at end of the year
- Relocation package available within US
- Immigration sponsorships (Must be currently authorized to work in the US).
|Job Category||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Development Services - Planning, Admin & Clerical, Applied Mathematics, Auditing, Business Administration, Communication, Construction, Customer Service, Data Management, Document Control, Engineering, Estimation, Finance, Leadership, Logistics, Management, Mathematical/Statistical Skills, Media Relations, Project Management, Quality Control, Research Development, Software Development, Supply Chain|