Executive Services – Houston, TX – Full Time
Assists with the coordination of domestic and international travel and event arrangements, meeting schedules, logistical and payment support for visiting Saudi Aramco (SAO) Corporate and Executive Management, CEO, Chairman, Board Members, and Aramco Services Company (ASC) President and subsidiaries on a 24/7 basis. With the highest level of service, provides administrative and logistical support to the Chairman and CEO and Board of Directors during SAO board meetings and visits to the Americas and provides logistical support to other SAO Corporate executives attending events in the Americas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Executive Support: Coordinates and assists with travel itineraries (i.e. accommodations, transportation and restaurant reservations) for SAO Corporate and Executive Management, CEO, Chairman, Board of Directors, ASC President, subsidiaries, and their dependents. Coordinates with counterparts at SAO and keeps stakeholders abreast of schedule and logistical plans. Utilizes ASC and SAO support functions and their contracted vendors as required. Maintains high confidentiality of all travel arrangements. Provides accurate payment reconciliation for expenses.
- Board of Directors Meetings: Assists with planning and development of SAO Board Meetings within the Americas and may provide on the ground logistical support for SAO Chairman, CEO, Board Members and dependents during SAO Board Meetings and other executive visits in the Americas.
- Company-wide Social Events: Assists in the coordination and execution of internal and external ASC employee social and business events, meetings and recognition activities.
- Business Relationships: Develops relationships with and frequently performs site visits to evaluate premier accommodation, transportation, event, dining and entertainment venues in key cities with high-level awareness of local protocol requirements. In addition, sources premier executive gifts, goods and services.
- Relevant Job Requirements: Demonstrates high aptitude for coordinating high level executive events with deference to cultural protocols. Must possess inherent refinement, impeccable taste, and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to excellence. Because this position coordinates and assists with travel and events for high level executives and Saudi Arabian Government officials, diplomacy, tact, and demeanor are essential prerequisites.
- Office Administration: Coordinates use of ASC executive office space, conference facilities and provides administrative support to visiting SAO Corporate and Executive Management, CEO, Chairman and Board. Maintains fully stocked catering facilities in order to respond to executive requests and events.
- Administrative Requirements: Maintains accurate records and accounting of meeting and travel expenses. Reconciles all invoices and expense reports for the ES Team. Assists with annual, quarterly and monthly department budget updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably related field of study.
- Related experience in the hospitality (hotel or catering) industry preferred. Administrative Assistant experience to executive level management preferred.
- Knowledge of latest technologies for virtual meetings, communications, meeting management and hospitality for high-level international executives.
- Knowledge of the history and culture of the Middle East preferred.
- Ability to:
- Display tact, diplomacy, discretion, and good judgement.
- Plan own work, handle many diverse tasks simultaneously and work effectively and efficiently with interruptions and meet deadlines.
- Effectively interact and communicate with all levels, internally and externally.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills with excellent vocabulary, and grammar befitting high level executive communications.
- Emphasis on the ability to anticipate needs, comprehension of the larger picture, and ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Independently compose written communications and develop presentation slides and spreadsheets befitting high level executive presentations.
- Research and respond to inquiries regarding issues and problems and ensure timely follow up and resolution with little or no oversight.
- Proficient with business software and smart phone applications.
- Typically, 5-7 years of hospitality/travel/meeting industry experience and/or progressively more responsible administrative experience supporting executive level management.
- Must be customer service oriented willing to provide the highest level of service and able to comprehend and communicate accurately, clearly and concisely in English.
NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES ACCEPTED
|Development Services - Planning, Admin & Clerical, Business Administration, Communication, Customer Service, Data Management, Engineering, Hardware/Software Support, Information Technology, Mechanical, Network Administration, Office Assistance, Project Management