This position will provide a multitude of services such as performing a variety of complex bookkeeping, accounting, and tasks. The Financial Reporting Analyst will be expected to apply US GAAP to the preparation and compilation of financial statements, completeness of monthly transactions, coordination with audit activities, and contribution to company’s compliances of Sarbanes Oxley.
Location and Schedule
The Financial Reporting Analyst will report on-site at our Sugar Land, Texas location Monday through Friday with possibility of a hybrid environment after initial months.
- Assist Senior Accounting Manager in preparing external reports, such as 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, etc.
- Special projects involving improvement or enhancements of accounting system and internal control.
- Review or perform cut off procedures in revenues or expenses cycles as needed
- Perform various financial reports, budgets, forecasting, and ad hoc analysis.
- Prepare Weekly Revenue Projection and Financial Projections report for senior management.
- Review and post journal entries/transactions from sub ledger, such as Accounts Payable journal entries.
- Assist Senior Accounting Manager in internal accounting reporting, monthly close.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation, such as bank account reconciliation.
- Prepare tax reports.
- Fixed Assets and Intangible Assets Management.
- Assist Senior Accounting Manager or Controller in various tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required.
- 5+ years experience in accounting capacity is required.
- 3+ years experience in audit experience with Big 4 Accounting firms is a big plus.
- Experience with SAP ERP is preferred.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform diligent, analytical, and meticulous financial analysis.
- Quick learner with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially advanced MS Excel and database tools skills are required.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- Adaptive to change and strong working ethics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extended work hours, including weekends, possibly required during month end periods.
- Analyze complex financial transactions and determine correct accounting entries.
In addition to a competitive salary, AOI offers
- Flexible and competitive health (medical, dental, vision) plans offer the employee with the right options to meet individual and family needs
- Employer matching on 401(k) deferrals
- Generous PTO policy (over 3 weeks of PTO in the initial year), with unused PTO payout at end of the year
- Relocation package available within US
- Immigration sponsorships (Must be currently authorized to work in the US)
|Job Category||Accounting & Bookkeeping, Development Services - Planning, Admin & Clerical, Applied Mathematics, Auditing, Business Administration, Communication, Construction, Customer Service, Data Management, Document Control, Engineering, Estimation, Finance, Leadership, Logistics, Management, Mathematical/Statistical Skills, Media Relations, Project Management, Quality Control, Research Development, Software Development, Supply Chain|