Production Control Planner
Department: Production Control
Job Code: OMDPC1802
This position will be assisting in the production planning and scheduling, outsourcing control, material control, purchase task and administrative duties.
• Plan and create production orders according to sales order or internal demand.
• Monitor production capacity, work order status, Production schedule and materials availability.
• Coordinate with Marketing, Production, Shipping and Inventory when expedite orders need.
• Assist in outsourcing management: include plan & create orders, consign components, order confirmation, monitor inventory and send shipping instruction.
• Perform raw material control planning to monitor inventory level and material availability.
• Provide and update delivery schedules to customers.
• Assist in purchasing related tasks: include providing purchase requisition with needed information.
• Analysis data and prepare reports for management review.
• Other duties are as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• 1+ years of direct work experience
• SAP experience preferred
• Excel PivotTable knowledge preferred
• Strong communication and troubleshooting skillsskills
• Houston, TX
|Job Category||Admin & Clerical, Document Control, Inventory Control, Warehouse & Shipping Management|