This position will be assisting production planning and scheduling, outsourcing control, material control, purchase task and administrative duties.
- Plan and create production orders according to sales order or internal demand.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Production, Shipping and Inventory when expedite orders need.
- Provide and update delivery schedules to customers.
- Analysis data and prepare reports for management review.
- Assist in purchasing related tasks: including providing purchase requisitions with needed information.
- Assist in outsourcing management: including plan & create orders, consign components, order confirmation, monitor inventory and send shipping instruction.
- Monitor production capacity, work order status, Production schedule and materials availability.
- Coordinate with related departments to monitor inventory control and material availability.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supplier Management, or related discipline is required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in production control is required.
- Mandarin Chinese fluency is required.
- Strong data analysis skills and be able to solve the problem based on critical thinking.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively across all
- business levels and functions.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and advanced MS Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, Sorting, Adding filters, etc.) is required.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
|Job Category||Development Services - Planning, Analytical, Auditing, Business Administration, Communication, Customer Service, Data Management, Document Control, Engineering, Environmental, Export Booking, GeoPhysics, Imports, Industrial, Inventory Control, Manufacturing, Occupational Safety, Office Assistance, Project Management, Quality Control, Science & Biotech, Social Work|