The Sourcing Analyst is responsible for following the company’s procurement policy by fulfilling demand, price negotiation, maintaining supplier relationships, and working on cost down projects. This position reports to the Sourcing Section Manager within the Sourcing Team. The successful candidate will be able to work independently and as part of a team, and will have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Perform and oversee tasks related to overall contract strategy agreement, administration, maintenance, indirect material, and management of active contracts, and compile statistical data to facilitate current and future contract planning.
- Develop and define specifications for the different procurement methodologies: qualified bid, the best value, professional service, construction, request for proposal, and request for qualifications.
- Oversee contract compliance and vendor performance for contract award.
- Coordinate RMA issues and work with the supplier to get RMA compensation if needed.
- Research and keep updated on industry standards, including crucial cost drivers affecting contracted pricing.
- Analyze risk assessments on current and or potential contracts and agreements.
- Assess and report the material impact due to any disaster.
- Support additional demand requests from AOI TW and CN.
- Oversee supplier relationships for raw material suppliers and indirect material suppliers.
- Responsible for informing and collecting company compliance requirements from suppliers.
- Analyze current risk management and maintain valid NDA records for all raw material suppliers.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing existing and or new contracts, invoices, and negotiation terms.
- Evaluate current supplier performance on a quarterly basis.
- Perform risk assessments on current and or potential contracts and agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Procurement, Supplier Management, or related discipline required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in supplier management or strategic sourcing is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and advanced MS Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, Sorting, Adding filter, etc.) is required
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong data analysis skills and be able to solve the problem based on critical thinking
- Ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively across all business levels and functions
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and SAP is a plus
|Development Services - Planning, Business Administration, Communication, Construction, Engineering, Leadership, Logistics, Management, Media Relations, Procurement, Project Management, Quality Control, Research Development, Software Development, Supply Chain