*Internal opportunities open. Please contact us for internal reference*
Are you interested in joining our team? Chat with our digital assistant to learn more about our company and apply right from your mobile device!
Text ETP to 25000 to get started or apply through this web posting if you prefer.
Energy Transfer, a Fortune 50 organization, recognized by Forbes as one of America’s best large employers, is dedicated to responsibly and safely delivering America’s energy. We are driven to inspire our employees to create superior value for our customers, our investors, a sustainable future and giving back to the community where we have long-standing commitments to causes including MD Anderson Children’s Cancer Hospital, The Salvation Army, American Heart Association, Ronald McDonald House and many more. Come join our award winning 10,000 strong organization as we fuel the world and each other!
This position comes with world class compensation, benefits, 401(k) match, profit sharing, and PTO.
Summary: The position will be primarily responsible for managing Active Directory, Email flow, Office 365 cloud services and other authentication/security related functions like PKI, KMS, SAML etc. The incumbent will manage these services working on a team and participating in on-call rotation for after-hours support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the multiple Active Directory forests/domains
- Manage the Office 365 services
- Directory Synchronization through AADConnect
- Manage the credentials/identities in Azure Directory
- Maintain uninterrupted email flow
- Manage Transport Rules for special email handling
- Govern the Teams life cycle management
- Ensure License compliance and appropriate license assignments.
- Configure Enterprise Applications in the Office 365 cloud for 3rd party app integration
- Establish conditional access policies in the cloud for ideal security and compliance
- Support Windows Hello for Business
- Provide quick turnaround for the Legal Discovery requests for the Office 365 content
- Manage/assign the right mail retention policies as directed by Records Management
- Manage Retention Hold as requested by Records Management
- Monitor the health and Security of the Office 365 cloud services
- Write power shell scripts for reports and alerts for both AD, Office 365 and other software tools supported by the team.
- Manage the Netwrix, Splunk and NetIQ tools
- Administer the PKI infrastructure (internal and external)
- Administer the KMS services
- Manage the DNS services (internal and external)
- Manage the AntiSPAM/Antivirus/URL-Rewrite/URL-defanging for the email on the SMTP relays and on Exchange Online
- Onboard the admin/sensitive accounts into CyberArk and manage the password rotation in CyberArk
- Ability to integrate/migrate the infrastructure/domains/cloud-apps from the Acquired companied seamlessly and efficiently.
- Lead in Disaster Recovery Planning, Documentation, Testing and Deployment to the DR location. Be ready to travel to DR location if needed.
- Need to provide Audit reports from time to time for SOX and other IT audits.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain professional and friendly communication while under stress.
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience of 8+ years
- Active Directory and DNS – 8 years of experience
- Office 365 (including AADConnect, Azure Directory, Email, Transport Rules, Teams, licensing, Enterprise applications, Conditional Access Policies, Legal Discovery, Mail Retention policies, Labels, Retention hold) – 5 years of experience
- Windows Hello for Business – 3 years of experience
- Power Shell Scripting – 5 years of experience
- Certificate Services (PKI) and Key Management Services (KMS) – 5years of experience
- Expertise in tools like Splunk, Netwrix, NetIQ DRA etc., – 5years
- Proficiency with Acquisitions and Mergers related infrastructure integrations/migrations – 5years
- ITIL certification
- MCP, MCSA, MCIT or any client (desktop/laptop infrastructure) related technical certification
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
- The IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivament experience and 2-5 years of relevant job related experience
- The Senior IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5-8 years of relevant job related experience
- The Lead IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of relevant job related experience
|Development Services - Planning, Admin & Clerical, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Communication, Customer Service, Document Control, Information Technology, Management, Mathematical/Statistical Skills, Media Relations, Project Management, Quality Control, Research Development