Department: Corporate Quality Assurance
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for the development and execution of all quality perspective and its subsidiaries and operations in optical components, including but not limited to RMA FA, RMA status analysis, inline quality control, final quality control, and regulations. The successful candidate will be a quality-minded engineer, with a firm grasp on quality practice in optical component matters, failure analysis, and risk assessment..
- Failure analysis and report to the production line.
- Inspection result analysis and risk assessment.
- Inspection criteria and sampling size address.
- 8D and HTOL report address.
- RMA status and information tracking.
- Customer special request DOE design and execution.
Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in the optical/semiconductor quality management and manufacturing environment.
- Process Quality Engineer experience is preferred.
- Contract Manufacturing experience is plus
- Experience of working in Quality Assurance
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers
- QC tools, SPC and statistics
- Knowledge of various quality system methodologies 8D, Lean, 5 Why’s, Pareto Analysis, Six Sigma, 8-D, DFMEA, PFMEA, DMAIC etc. preferred
- Knowledge of measurement system analysis
- Knowledge of ISO9001, TL9000
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin Chinese
• Houston, TX
|工作分类||Development Services - Planning, Business Administration, Chemistry, Computer Science, Data Management, Document Control, Electrical, Engineering, Estimation, Industrial, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Mathematical/Statistical Skills, Mechanical, Network Administration, Optoelectronics, Project Management, Quality Control, Science & Biotech, Software Development, Supply Chain|